Abbey Hearts Makeup Dupes Of The Day: Summer Edition

16:13


Hey everyone, 

So today I thought I'd share with you three of my best dupes that I have in my collection right now...


This includes a Peach Melba Look Beauty Cheeky Trio palette which is a dupe for Urban Decay's Naked flush palette (streak).

Also Technic's High Lights Liquid Highlighter being a dupe for Benefit's High beam face Highlighter.

Then last but not least The Body Shop 02 eye-shadow, being a pretty close dupe for MAC's Nylon eye-shadow.

So to start off with The 'Look Beauty cheeky trio palette'.   I picked this up before jetting off to spain in February as I wanted to keep the amount of makeup I was travelling with very light, and this being the perfect handbag size was right up my street! I picked up the shade Peach Melba suggested for medium skin tones, and I have to say all the shades are very pigmented.   The trio includes a Matte contour shade, a rosey gold ish shimmery blush (but not too shimmery) and a beautiful highlighter shade.   Now a matte bronzer is often hard to find in the drugstore but I definitely recommend this.   Now onto the dupe, The urban decay naked flushed palette in the shade 'streak' costing £22 and the look beauty palette costing me £3 massive bargain.

sorry that they are not perfect, I have been using it.
It also gives a fool proof of 'how to' on the back if your new to makeup.
The only problem is I think this product has been discontinued since February, therefore I could only find this one for £12 available from superdrug.

Next up I have the body shop eye-shadow in 02 being a very close dupe for MAC's Nylon shade, or aka the perfect eye-shadow highlighter shade.   The only difference I would say would be that this one is more goldy than MAC's. The mac shade costing between £11-£13 and the body shop one costing £7 another bargain!
not sure why I swatched it twice!

still in the old packaging

      
also not sure why it doesn't have a name?
However the only similar colour I could find on their website was 101 golden girl which I hope is almost the same as I haven't tried and tested their new eye-shadow range.

Time for the big finale, Techic's High Lights being an amazing dupe for Benefit's High Beam highlighter and looking pretty identical on the skin.   I found the Technic one in BodyCare in the UK only costing me around £2.50 and the Benefit highlighter costing £19.50 so a hugggee bargain!



I use this near enough every single day because I love it soooo much.   I would really recommend this not only for the price tag but for the fact that it really lasts long and the formula is amazing, it also blends really well into the skin, and looks equally amazing on the brow and cheek bones.

...................................................................................................................................................................
Love Abbey x
...................................................................................................................................................................

Follow me on my social media...













You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

International Fashion Promotion student Beauty/lifestyle blogger and ultimate fashion enthusiast

Like me on Facebook

Popular Posts

Follow me on Twitter