Benefit Roller Lash Mascara Review:

20:00

Hello everyone,

  So recently I purchased Benefit's new Roller Lash Mascara whilst traveling on holiday in duty free, thinking it looks amazing and I've seen great reviews so why the hell not?! Well It certainly didn't disappoint.



As a massive fan of the 'They're Real' mascara making my lashes look incredible their new mascara definitely tops it, making them look insane!





With my lashes being fairly long anyway this mascara works amazingly well for me.   I have been receiving many compliments of family and friends, which is always a good sign.   I honestly can't find any flaws to the Roller Lash mascara...

I find it to last all day on me - and beyond, It's black as black can be, the wand separates lashes just enough with adding a lovely curl without even curling before hand, adding even more length plus 0% fall out onto my skin.   Also strange one, this mascara seems somewhat waterproof, not fully but don't worry ladies enough for a little cry, so let it out and nobody will ever know!





Although this Mascara is a little pricey, you really do get what you are actually paying for here! Amazing product, a well loved and trusted brand, and look at the beautiful packaging (as always with Benefit products) you really can't go wrong! Give it a go and tell me what you think!

Benefit Roller Lash Mascara - £19.50 at Debenhams 

...................................................................................................................................................................Love Abbey xxx
...................................................................................................................................................................

If there are any other products you would like to see me review please leave a comment below.

twitter/instagram/polyvore/pinterest/tumblr/bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

International Fashion Promotion student Beauty/lifestyle blogger and ultimate fashion enthusiast

Like me on Facebook

Popular Posts

Follow me on Twitter