Abbey Hearts travel: Kefalonia 2017

20:26

Hello lovlies,

Me and my boyfriend have just recently returned home from a week at the beautiful Greek island of Kefalonia or Cephalonia. It was truly beautiful here, and we have already talked about returning soon! So for this summers Abbey Hearts travel I thought I'd share with you some of our pictures, after seeing these you might just want to take a trip to Kefalonia too!

Flying over Mt Blanc

The Apostolata Hotel by night 

The wonderful fire show preformed one night 

"To the beach"

The stunningly clear blue water 

Exploring Poros town 


Exploring Skala 



The sunset view from our room 

One of the many beautiful doors in Fiskardo 


The deserted beach we visited, only accessible by boat 


So happy here! 

Kefalonia airport everybody, tiny but oh so lovely! 
Hopefully you've enjoyed these photos as much as we enjoyed taking them. Please let me know if you would like more posts on Kefalonia, what to do there etc I would be happy to oblige. Please share this post if you love Kefalonia just as much as we do, and don't forget to leave a comment!

Abbey Hearts  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

International Fashion Promotion student Beauty/lifestyle blogger and ultimate fashion enthusiast

Like me on Facebook

Popular Posts

Follow me on Twitter